Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"Ain davar kazeh ba tzavah"

10/19

We woke up at 7 and went to the main building to eat breakfast. The mefaked didn't let me go buy a bagel!!
 "Ain davar kazeh ba tzavah" - there's no such thing like this in the army.
So I had 15 pieces of toasted bread and water for breakfast.

Then we had Ulpan but I decided since they changed my Hebrew test to Thursday I'm going to study myself and practice my speech.
I did that for a little then took a nap until 1.
I woke up and went to lunch. I was going to buy a burger and the mefaked comes again and says no!!
 "Ain davar kaza ba tzavah" ahhhh
So I had 25 small potatoes for lunch with some soup on top.

After that we had a guy from Handasa Kravi (combat engineering) come to speak to us. Its a unit that deals with many things. Mines, making bridges for tanks, demolishing houses with terrorists in them if they refuse to come out and much more.

We went to another class after that ,but I didn't pay too much attention, the guy spoke way to fast.
For dinner the mefaked wasn't going to let me buy food so Gabe and I ordered it in advance . Haha
He asked me what I'm doing for dinner .. So I said I ordered a burger already.
He then asked me when I was going to take him out for dinner.
Since he was in the army .. I said. " Ain davar kazeh ba tzavah"
He was laughing and I got my burger.
First time I had protein all day!!

After dinner we had Ulpan learning time. He gave each group 15 minutes to do a certain task only in Hebrew. We had to get as many girls numbers as we can only in Hebrew.
It was a lot of fun. We ended up with 3 in the end.
I beat Tarzan in arm wrestle on my right arm.
So hard it took like a minute and then he beat me on the left

We had a choice to go to a Rabbis class after that or finish Ulpan. I went to the rabbis class it was very interesting. He spoke about what can happen up until the year 6000 on the Jewish calendar. Can't get into it.. Too long to explain.

Shower and to bed. We have to be up at 530 to work out with Tarzan.

No comments:

Post a Comment