Search This Blog

Sunday, November 21, 2010

 I woke up and made breakfast for the first time in so long. We then went to pick up bed frames for our apartments. Now my room actually looks normal. We met up with a friend and had lunch by his house he also had the new Call of Duty game. It was fun to play. I felt at home . I went back to the apartement 4 and realized it was still dirty so I sweeped and moped the floors . I'm cleaning it little by little until its perfect. We made dinner for later . Its a lot of work having your own apartmernt, laundry, dishes, cleaning, making food. Pheww. My family is coming to Israel Sunday for a week. Can't wait to see them.

Saturday we woke up at 12 and had breakfast and relaxed in the apartment all day and ate. Now I'm. gong out for alittle bit I have to be up 5 tommorw to go to base.

No comments:

Post a Comment