Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Michveh Alon 10/2

I woke up pretty refreshed but not fully. Basically for now we run around taking out all of our equipment from our rooms out and bring it back and forth. It's a way for us to learn hpw to follow orders.
I barley got sleep last night, and my right foot is killing me, since that boot doesn't fit but the other one does. The doc said give it a week to stretch out before I run. I just walk around with my boot untied for now.
We are at Michveh Alon learning all the basics of the arm for the next 3 weeks before the real basic training starts and you are put into your units.
My work uniform is too small and uncomfortable and we spent time walking around the base and learning its surroundings.
I signed up for the Gibbush Tzanchanim...(Test to get into paratroopers) I'm doing it for fun though I don't want that unit.
 We are also gettin temporary guns for the 3 weeks. Long M16's, no bullets,  there very annoying to carry around but we have to get used to having a gun with us at all times.
We have an hour to shower and do whatever we want then we have to be outside in formation
Of course we were woken up  just woke us up for a firedrill..in Hebrew and I didn't realize what it was but now I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment