Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

11/13-11/15

11-13

We woke up at whenever we wanted for once, we had to go to lunch at 12 , lunch was not like last night dinner but it was good. We went back to the room after and rested all day. We had to be ready at 6:00 in work uniform. Everything had to be clean. We went to the court to do some workouts. We started with like 80 pushups in sets (easy) then when everyone was doing pushups I said " on the knuckles" and the mefaked said no, I like making things harder. So he made me stay sitting in the air with my legs 90degrees and gun in the air. It was hard but fun. Then we did some ab workouts. Right after we had dinner, nothing great. We then had a long speech with one of the top commanders on base. He told us about himself and just wanted to ask if anyone had and questions. Then we had another lesson on guard duty, and what to do if the siren goes off. We have to be in outside in uniform, with full equiptment in 7minutes ready. We got some time to shower. We are convinced they are waking us up so were all ready. I have guard duty from 2-4am , patrolling the whole base. Guard duty was horrible.

11-14
I only got 2 hours of sleep. I have off today until Tomorrow afternoon to take care of some things. I left 7 to 8 am to Jerusalem and got there around 12. I went to the orange store with Moshe and I needed bank papers to switch the bill.  So that was a waste of the day. I went back to the apartment and showered, I can finally take a normal shower alone. I did all my laundry, 3 loads, I used dishwasher soap since I didn't have any regular yet but it worked fine. I went on the computer and checked all my personal things for a few hours and waited for coby and gabe to come home. We did the dishes and cleaned up little bit and went to sleep.

11-15

I woke up at 8am refreshed. Since we don't have clean water I boil the water the night before and put it in the fridge. I washed up and went straight to the bank to fill out the paper for Orange (the phone company) after that we went to the Katzin Hair , they give us papers saying we are lone soldiers. I went to the orange store alone after which is all the way back at the house. They made me wait 45 minutes before taking me. I have to be back on base at 2pm. Its 11am and takes 4 hours to get here so I'm already late. They took care of my bill and activated international calling so I can call people outside of the country finally. I went back to the apartment, and found out I have an extension to be back at base 6:30. So we relaxed little bit and made a list of things we need to buy for the apartment. Its long. We left to the bus station 2, (I said we should leave 130 so we don't miss the 230 bus but no ones listens) we got there 235 and missed the bus. We had to wait an hour for the next one so we got some food. The next bus came and we just made it on the bus it was full we were the last 3 people on sitting on the front steps. I stood up the whole ride until some people got off. We ended up by the base at 7:30!! We didn't get in trouble or anything , but well see tomorrow. We have a barur(running , pushups and situps test) but I don't know if it counts for anything. Waking up at 4am for it but I'm not tired now so I can't sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment