Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Two Days In A Row

‎​I slept for an hour last night,woke up around 630AM, went to pray then had breakfast.
Afterwards we went straight to the field. We had to do a 2K run. Special Forces units have to run it in under 7 minutes!
I got it in 10:23 and need to work on that!
I did 84 push ups in the test and around 70 sit-ups but I stopped because my legs cramped up.

We walked to Ben Yehudah St for a little while and on the way back somebody got lost and we didn't know until a little while later so we got a important speech about being responsible for one another.

When we got back to our campus we went to a Krav Maga class (Israeli self-defense).
The class involved a lot of cardio conditioning and learning the basics.
If you don't keep your hands up in the class our instructor hits you in the face.
If you speak in English, it's 30 push ups.I ended up doing 120 pushups that class!! Not Including the ones they make us do anyways.

After that we ran back to the lunch room and we had 7 minutes to get there but we did it in 5.

So basically the whole day my heart was beating faster then usual.
My legs, back and arms are more worn out then ever before.

It was great though.

Going to sleep at 9:00pm right now and we need to be in front of our beds for a 4:30AM  run.

So they woke us up 1030pm instead as a punishment and lesson for leaving someone behind.
We ran to the feilds and got in formation. We started with having everyone in a circle surrounding me.

First 1 person had to knock me out of the cirlce, he couldent then , second it was 2 people on me they couldent, then 3 people on me and that is when they got me out on their second try.
Since there was an odd amount of people the commander picked me out and after that and wanted me to work seperately with him after seeing that.


First I had to crawl dragging my kneees behind me for 50 feet and back 3 times. Then 30 knuckle pushups. Then I had to stay in Masav Shtiam (Up in the pushup position) for a while. Then he made me crawl back and forth one more time. He told me i would be done after that but i wasnt. After he made me jump on my knucles in the pushup position on rocks and dirt grass 50ft and back (so painful) The second I was done he made me do pushups on my knuckles and then made me repeat some of the things i just said a few times. Just when i thought i was done again he told me to get the sandbag.I got it and ran back and forth a bunch of times then I had to squat with it on my back. Until the point that i dropped and he said ok thats it. Then obdviously when i stood up he made me run and put the sandbag back and go back with everyone. All this was in less than an hour.

My knukcles are bleeding and cut up same with my elbows and knees. .
Around an hour and a half later. We ran back to our rooms. I thought we were done.
My commander made me and another guy stay on our knuckles in pushup positoin for around 5 minutes on hard bumpy stone in the old city.

I took another shower in the sink and I'm going to sleep now for real I hope. All of this has been on on 2 hours of sleep since Sunday.

Its wedneday midnight and another great day.
Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment