Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Succot

I was in Herzlia for the weekend and I had Succot dinner  by my cousins friends house. The food was great and they spoke English so it was all good. Thursday night wasn't holiday anymore in Israel so I went to my friends apartment in Tel Aviv . We were 9 guys in 1 apartment . Huge mess!
We hung out by the beach and went out out that night.
Had a sick time and Tel Aviv is great. Friday and Saturday we were by the beach all day. The ocean was perfect, clean and warm. Enjoyed our last day off  and Saturday was my 18th birthday. At night we all left and went back to Jerusalem. I met up with a bunch of my friends and we had a good time. It was a fun weekend overall. Perfect for my birthday .
Now we are back in Aish. I got a lot of rest last week and I feel better so I'm going to start doing all the physical work again and really see how I'm feeling.Looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment