Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Monday Sept 13th 2010

Woke up early today, made a quick visit to the doctor and then  went to the beach and had breakfast with Toby and Nava, my cousins. I have been staying by their house and they along with my other cousins Ofer and Sharon, have been very helpful to me since I arrived.
After breakfast I went to the train station to o make my way to Aish in Jerusalem.
Got there and met everyone and  found one kid with OCD too so we made our sections in the room really neat.
There are around 20 good guys here from America, all joining the IDF in Oct.
I didn't expect to do anything much today.
We had dinner then we met out first commander, one huge guy from a special forces unit for 4 years and one smaller guy not sure where he's from.
He was talking to us and randomly told us to drop and stay in the up position on our knuckles, and we held that for a minute and this is in the old city so its all uneven stone.
Knuckles were bleeding, and then second we did push ups like that Then we did like at least 10 sprints, and ab workouts.
All of this unexpectedly.
 If you laughed, put a smile on or spoke english you would have to do all that stuff over.
We finished and took 5 minute showers.
We don't even know what they are going to do to us tomorrow but the day starts around 3:30 AM
I'll explain more at a different time I need my sleep! 
Great day today!
Goodnight.


(Sent to my father to post 12PM Israel time)

No comments:

Post a Comment