Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

First Week On Kav

First week on Kav

Lilach
We were on the Lebanon border for a month right on the fence. One of the quieter places in the country , until something happens and when it happens its something big over there. We are on non stop duty , due to the low amount of soldiers we had on our small base.
17 days Feels like a long day that just gets light and dark out, because its
over 400 hours that you constantly have something to do every few hours , if its guarding the border in bunker, stakeouts near the fence or patrols on the fence in armored hummers.

I got off base for a day and lucky me…I get tickets for J walking and not shaving while on uniform. It could have been a 35 day punishment but I got out of it.

Back on base back to no sleep
You think a lot like on July 4th for an example where am I and where are my friends. I’m Lebanon border watching cars of Hezbollah leaders pass by while your friends are at BBQ’s, watching fireworks, parties. If I had to see any fireworks it would probably be a bombing.

No comments:

Post a Comment